Sunday, July 30, 2006

We're Back!

Hi all! We're back from Alaska! It was gloriously, amazingly, awesome and beautiful! How's that for a glowing endorsement? Sorry I couldn't update there, but now I'll just catch up. :) Our flight back started at 1:15am Alaska time, which was 5:15am EST. We just got home at 5pm EST. We are just a bit spent, and I think Ron got sick. Thanks to those of you who answered the animal question! It was fun for me.
;-) Dad, I don't know the Star Trek answer. Too long ago!

Anyway, I'll probably start my posts tomorrow! I'll start with our first day there which was spent flying into beautiful Anchorage and exploring the area with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins!

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! Can't wait to read about your adventures and see some pictures of the wildlife in Alaska! Thanks for your blog, I like it a lot and it keeps me updated about life in the US!

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger Ron Salas said...

Thanks Richtsje! Glad to see you like the blog! Thanks for commenting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home