Saturday, July 22, 2006

A question for you all....

If you could get up close and personal with any one animal (without fear of mauling for stomping ;-), which one would it be and why?

Just leave your answers in the comments section! My current answer is a whale shark because they are just too darn cool! But it changes all the time. :)

Alaska is coming up soon!! We leave Tuesday morning! HURRAY! I don't know how many computers I'm going to have access to in wild Alaska, so I may not post for the week we're gone. I have two more catch up posts until then, and then I'll be up to date! YAY! Wish us much fun and lots of cool animal sights! I really need this vacation...

5 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Woohooo, Alaska! Hope you guys have fun! As for the animal question...that's a tough one. Today I'll say an elephant. Just because they're so big and leathery. But I'm sure tomorrow I'll think of something else just as interesting. :-)

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does it count if I answer, since you and I originally had this discussion? Wekiwa means "bubbling water" and refers to the spring that feeds the Wekiva or "flowing water" river. Hope Alaska was amazing.

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since I screwed up and posted my last comment in the wrong entry I figure it's only fair to answer this one. I would want to see the blue whale since pictures and video never do it justice. I would like to see just how big that sucker is for myself.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Calabogie said...

The three toed sloth. As far as I'm concerned, there is no more alien looking creature on the surface of the planet.

Under water is a different story.

Dad

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Brenda or Eric said...

A saber-toothed tiger. Just because I was always so amazed at the replicas at the History of Museum of Arts in DC.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home